I designed and created a functioning font through the application, Glyphs. I then produced and organized visuals of the letters, along with a poster.
I wanted to strip each letter down to its most basic shape and then use the least amount of lines to represent it. This created a very Art Deco look, which excited me. I then went through the alphabet, pushing the simplicity. As I found more options for each letter, I created rules for their behavior.
I learned the complexities of each letter as well as their relationships. By finding these patterns, I was able to see how the shapes interact in a linear way. These relationships inspired my poster of three letters of very different shapes interacting and connecting continuously.